Tomcat® Super Hold Glue Traps Mouse size are the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to effectively control mice. Effectively captures mice and other rodents or pests. Also traps a variety of insects, including spiders, roaches or even scorpions. Helps you control your mice or rodent problem. The super-hold formula provides superior gripping power, so mice are stuck as soon as they step onto the trap. High-contrast glue color allows quick rodent identification. Ready-to-use directly out of the box.
Tomcat® Glue Traps with Eugenol for Enhanced Stickiness are the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to stop a rat or mouse right in its tracks. Our professional-strength glue formulation is pre- scented and has the ideal combination of immediate grip and stretchable hold to effectively capture rats, mice, and other household pests, including snakes, cockroaches, ants, spiders, and scorpions.
Tomcat® Glue Traps come ready to use right out of the box, so you can get to rodent-hunting immediately. Rodents have a natural tendency to run along walls as they move from hiding to feeding, so we recommend placing yourtraps up against the walls of rooms or cupboards where activityis suspected, such as kitchens, basements, or garages. If a rat or mouse has not been caught in 2-3 days, place the trap in an alternate location.
Once the rodent has been captured, dispose of the trap and pest in the trash. Each package of Tomcat® Glue
Traps contains two disposable rat-sized traps.
* Tomcat® Glue Traps effectively capture rats, mice, and other household pests like snakes, cockroaches, spiders, or scorpions without the use of bait
* Our sticky traps utilize a professional-strength glue formulation that is pre-scented and has immediate grip and
* Place these pest control traps along the walls of rooms or cupboards where rodent activity is suspected, such as kitchens, basements, or garages
* These rodent traps are both pesticide-free and non-toxic and come ready to use right out of the box
* Each package of Tomcat® Glue Traps contains two disposable rat-sized traps.