Advion Cockroach Gel bait can effectively differentiate between target and non-target organisms thanks to its unique mode of action. The conversion of the indoxacarb molecule into its more insecticidal form can only take place with interaction from the insects (target organism) enzymes.
Advion Cockroach Gel bait combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with indoxacarb, a unique, non-repellent active ingredient that is bio-activated by the cockroaches. It is a high-performing bait targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches including German (also gel bait-averse), Oriental, American, Australian, Brown, Smoky brown, Brown banded and Asian. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled.
- High-consumption bait
- Contains indoxacarb (Oxadiazines class of chemistry)
- Bio-activation of the active ingredient by the insect enzymes
- Controls all prevailing cockroach species
- Favourable environmental profile
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Commercial, residential and industrial sites, including food-handling
- Innovative and targeted cockroach control
- Thorough cockroach infestation control
- Timely and comprehensive control of all key cockroach species
- Targets include gel bait-averse cockroaches
- High-performing bait matrix
Where to use it:
In places where the cockroaches are hiding: in the leak pipes area from kitchens and bathrooms, under and behind the roasters, refrigerators, washing machines, at the door’s frame, in dark corners, where there are cracks in the wall or on the floor. It can be applied at any time of day, whether in the infested space are people or not, in hard-to-reach locations where liquid insecticides can not be used for security reasons.