This insecticide works best when used as a bed bug treatment, flea beetle control, and pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. It will also work on ants, cockroaches, firebrats, silverfish, spiders, mites, lice, stored product/pantry/fabric/clothes beetles, moths and drywood termites. CimeXa Insecticide Dust is completely natural and won’t break down over time as long as it has been applied in undisturbed area such as wall voids, crevices, small gaps… , ideal for bed bug prevention. Additionally, CimeXa Insecticide Dust is non-toxic, 100% silica dust and completely safe to both humans and animals.
- For control of bed bugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders, mites and drywood termites
- Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs – including pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Labeled for treating cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas
- Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied
- Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed
See User Guide: Cimexa Insecticide User Guide
See Article on Silica based Powder: Silica Gel, A better bed bug desiccant
Katrina Fahrnistein –
It hasn’t completely solve my problem, but the product has definitely made a difference. I have been having a lot less bites lately.