Garden Safe Brand Fungicide3 may be used on all roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits and vegetables grown in and around the home and home garden.
To control disease already present, apply Garden Safe® Brand Fungicide3® on a 7-day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then continue spraying on a 14-day schedule to prevent the disease from recurring. Spray to run off. Complete coverage of all plant tissue is necessary for control.
To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding.
To prevent powdery mildew, apply in mid-summer or when disease is first detected. Continue applications until disease pressure no longer exists.
- FOR ORGANIC GARDENING: Can be used up to day of harvest to help flowers, fruits and veggies thrive
- INSECTICIDE KILLS BUGS THROUGH contact: Controls aphids, earwigs, mealybugs, mites, leafhopper, ellipsoids, scale insects, spider mites, thrips, whiteflies and other listed pests
- Insecticidal SOAP: Contains specially selected soaps (fatty acid salts) that provide effective pest control
- FOR USE INDOORS, OUTDOORS AND IN GREENHOUSES: spray on vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals, shrubs, trees, flowers and gardens
- READY-TO-USE PEST CONTROLLING SPRAY: Thoroughly spray insect pests on all plant parts, including undersides of leaves